You're Koalafied ~ Gerda Steiner Designs

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! I thought I would show you the fun I had making this card for the Gerda Steiner Designs DT Call. I bought this super cute You're Koalafied clear stamp set and have not had the chance to use it until now. I was waiting to get the cloud stencil from MFT stamps. But, then I decided to just make my own when I found some stencil paper YAY! I don't think my clouds look to bad..



I really like the You're Koalafied stamp set because you can use it for so many different things. But, when I saw the coffee cup it made me think of Meadow and how much she LOVVVES COFFEE!!! The girl is crazy for the stuff. The nice thing is it doesn't make her hyper or anything... she just likes the taste of a Starbucks White Mocha. That is why on the cup I tried my best to make it look like a Starbucks cup.



So the little Koala in the tree looking down at the cup, I thought would be perfect. I stamped the Hello Friend sentiment in Memento Desert Sand but I really wanted it to look more like it had been in written in the sand that I tried to make make for the background. So I used an E33 Copic marker and went over it to make it look more handwritten.



I just had a lot of fun making this card and putting it together. There are other little Koalas in the stamp set that I am probably going to color and put on a card sometime this weekend. I had a great time making all the cards that I did for the GSD DT Call ... I will be posting them later as well. So even if I don't make the team... it is all about the fun that I had :)

You can find links below (not affiliate) to everything that I used.

The Copic Markers I used are:




  • Tree: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44,

  • Ground: E30, 31, 33, 50

  • Grass: YG25, G28, 29, 85

  • Koala: N1, 2, 3, 4, C5, 7, E93, 95

  • Leaves: G28, 24, YG21, 23

  • Mountains: YG17, 13, G20, 21



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments