Stuffed Giraffe ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! I thought I would show you the fun with the Rubbernecker Stamps Stuffed Giraffe today. This is such a cute little stamp and can be used for more than a birthday card, but I love using the Lower Alphabet Die Cuts, so why not. There are other stuffed animal stamps to that are a lot of fun to color. I am going to have to make another of this one for just a "whatever" card because I have a friend that loves Giraffes, I know she will love this one.



The first thing I did was to cut out the letters for the alphabet. It is nice because this die cut is all one piece and fits in the Big Shot very nicely! After cutting them all out I used the Momento Dew Drops (listed below) and the Ranger blending tool to shade them with the two tones. I love doing that... you have probably noticed on some of my other cards. It is just so much fun.



The banners I cut out myself by just cutting out a thin strip of the Whipped Cream cardstock and then using a 1" square punch that I have had forever. I don't use punches very much anymore (even though I have tons of them) but I keep that one around just for little banners like this. I used mini glue dots for the letters. You could probably use a glue pen as well.. but I find that I make a complete mess of myself when I use it on the letters haha! I also had some old VERY OLD diamond spritz from Stampin' Up! that I used on the letters to make the very glittery.



I also used the paper crimper ... why do I feel like i am aging myself every time I say that I have used the paper crimper haha! But I used that with some Whipped Cream cardstock as well. I just really like that texture it puts on the card. I used the Nested Circle w/Small Stitch Die Cuts for the circle on Oatmeal cardstock. I also used the Nested Rectangle w/Small Stitch Die Cuts to cut out the perfect rectangle for the polka dot patterned paper.



I finished it off with threading a button I have been hoarding for years with some twine ... and some dew drops, just for some fun accents.



The Copic Markers I used are:




  • E40, 41, 42, 43, 23, 25, 19, 93, 95



If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!



Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments