Nyscelle - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All! It has been a little bit since posting on my blog. Nothing like a good old migraine to keep you from doing anything at all.  However, I really want to show you this stamp by Rubbernecker Stamps, Nyscelle. She is a very lovely stamp and I really like to color her. You can do her in any skin tone and she is still very pretty. I guess she didn't get some very good feedback about her, that some people think she looked as if she was talking trash under her sweater... but to me she just looks very shy or cold. But she is a very beautiful stamp. I really hope that she doesn't get retired this year.





She is so pretty and so I thought the sentiment Be Your Own would go perfectly with Nyscelle.



I used some old scrapbook paper and thought the lace would look beautiful with the paper. I also used some Frantage from Stampendous. However, the kind I like they don't sell on their site any longer so I have to go to amazon to get it. But I put it on the Nested Oval Small Stitched Die Cut from Rubbernecker Stamps for behind. I cut the oval to match how I fussy cut out Nyscelle.



The Copic Markers I used are:




  • C1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9

  • R29

  • B00, 01, 02, 04, 05

  • E000, 13, 21, 23



If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!



Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments