Bears Making Snowman ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey All!  I am making more Christmas cards. This time I decided to make a card using the cute little polar bears from Rubbernecker Stamps called Bears Making Snowman.



There are actually 3 different bear sets. They stamp altogether but then I cut them out so I can use either both of them or just one of them at a time. There are also some called Bears Eating Cookies I was thinking of splitting them up and putting one with a Santa... I thought it would be funny.



This one though I did split the two bears up and put just one of them on the card. It is a slider card so that it would look like he was rolling the snowball around in the snow for his snowman.  Using the Nested Circle Die Cuts worked to make the circle. It was not the easiest thing to get the inner circle just right, but I got it to work.  I will be adding a video to the next one that I do so you can see what I did.



I just used a penny and some 3D Foam to make the little bear go around the circle. First I ran it through the big shot with the Nested Scallop Rectangle Die Cuts. Then I used 2 circles from the Nested Circle Die Cuts that would fit within the rectangle that I had cut out - making sure the circles gave me 1/4 inch of space. It is just so much fun to make and my kids are completely thrilled by how much fun it is.



I used the Magic of the Season sentiment stamp at the bottom. I cut it out with the Nested Stitched Banner Die Cuts but only wanted the stitches on the sides so I cut down the bottom and the top. Cutting these off also made the sentiment fit better on the card. I used a little bit of glitter on the sentiment and on the snowball.

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • B0000, 000, 00, 01, 02, 04, 05,

  • YG00, 01, 06, 07

  • YR16



If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!



Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!!





Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!




[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments