Winnie Winterland - Mr & Mrs Claus - Polkadoodles

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hi All! I don't know why, but I am not normally so much into Christmas. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas and what it is about - Jesus. Maybe I have not experienced that Christmas quite yet where people aren't all about "what are you getting me" and would much rather everything be handmade, from the heart and it be about Jesus... hmmm Maybe I have watched to much Little House On The Prairie to much as a kid? haha! who knows, either way please don't get mad at me.

But for some reason, this year... I am a little excited. Like yesterday ... well for about the last two months I have been wanting to put together an online Christmas Card Club, and you get the items sent to you that you need (well the paper) and a nice discount on the stamps used for the projects, if not the stamps right along with it! But the move got in the way, and just wow life kind of went sideways!

But yesterday, I started coloring the Mr. & Mrs. Claus from Polkadoodles because I found it in some things that I wanted to color for the Christmas Card Club. I know a lot of people don't like to color reds because they run easy. I have never had that problem though and I really love coloring with the reds. Maybe that is why I wanted to color Christmas so much this year haha!



I had a lot of fun coloring this little ... well I made it big because it had a lot of small details. I like things a little bigger when I have lots of little details to color in so that I don't mess things up, and I can do the shading I want to do. This is actually the first time I have actually colored a Polkadoodle stamp. I have a lot of them, just have not colored them. They have been screaming to be printed out.



I really loved all the details in their little clothes. I had fun doing the shading wit them. The only thing I found a little hard was the gift for some weird reason I wasn't sure what to do with it haha! I guess we all have our moments.



 

Here are the Copic markers we used:


  •  E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 22

  • C1,2,5,7

  • Y26, 28 (belt buckle and button)

  • E41, 42, 43, 44, 47 (Mrs. Hair)

  • W2, 3 (Mr.s Hair)

  • YG25, 23, G28, 24

  • R14, 17, 24, 27, 29, 39, 89



 

I hope you enjoyed the card, Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments