Wedding - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey All! I know that a lot of weddings take place in June and July, everyone loves a summer wedding. So I decided to share this card that I made using Rubbernecker Stamps new Wedding clear stamp set. It is such a cute stamp set, I love using it!  Granted I don't have anyone that I know getting married right now, so you will be seeing this up on one of the Rubbernecker Stamps Scrapbook Expo displays instead.

I thought it would be fun if I used the set with a watercolor background. I used Ken Oliver's Color Burst colors to make the background on the Rubbernecker Stamps Watercolor Paper, which is now my favorite watercolor paper! If you have not tried the watercolor paper you really should, it is not made the same way as the watercolor paper that you can get at any crafting store like Michaels or Hobby Lobby. It is pretty wonderful paper.



The watercolor paper also goes through the Big Shot with ease! I wanted some texture on the card so I used the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Rectangle w/Pierce die cuts, and also the Nested Square w/ Pierce die cuts.

One of the wonderful things about the Wedding stamp set is that it comes with it's own matching die cut set as well. The matching die cuts are AMAZING!! Even the smallllllllest of the hearts has a die cut for it. I have never seen a company do that before, it is wonderful!



The other die cut you are seeing is the Nested Circle Scallop w/Pierce. That one is a lot of fun and I thought would look beautiful around the little bride and groom birds.

I also added some dew drops on to the card to give it something a little extra. You all probably know how I love my dew drops and my sequins haha!

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • C1, 2, 3, 5

  • R14, 17, 24, 27, 29

  • B00



If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments