I'd Rather Be Stamping - Cleaning Claire

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey all! I finally got to put a card together with an image that I colored a few months back, before the big move. I had intended on putting Cleaning Claire on a card but the move got in the way. Then, just before my move my sweet friend Angela said she was closing her store. I felt so bad. But I had to show you anyway so that you could see what cute images she had commissioned for her store. Plus I wanted to cheer her up a little bit by sharing her image.

I also decided to put some of the garden and window die cuts from Rubbernecker Stamps onto the card to see how it would look. It was my first go with some of these die cuts so you are allowed to laugh haha! I wanted to make it as though it looked like Cleaning Claire was looking out of the window wishing she was stamping or outside instead of cleaning.  I was going to put a little banner on there with her matching sentiment of "Why can't cleaning be as fun as scrapbooking" but I ran out of room with everything else I was putting on there haha!



As you can see there is a LOT on there!!! But it was fun! The hard part was using the Heartfelt tool to shape the flowers because they are very little, but I was determined! Also because someone (I won't mention any names <cough> Rob <cough>) said I HAD to put them on there and actually pointed out places they could go! Such a stinker! :)



The grass and the picket fence die cuts are pretty cool though and I really liked using the butterflies. I have all the links below so that you don't have to search for anything.... well except for cleaning claire :(



Sadly since I colored her a while ago, I don't remember exactly what colors I used. But some of them I can tell you for sure!

I used Copic Markers:


  • B91, 93, 95, 97, 99

  • C1, 3

  • E000, 00, 11, 21, 04, R20

  • YG00, 01, 03

  • B000, 00, 01, 02, 04



I think the only ones I don't remember are the ones for her hair, sorry :(

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments