Fairy Emma with Unicorn - Paper Nest Dolls

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey All! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday morning! It is great here in North Carolina! Talk about a change of scenery! The mornings are still sunny and beautiful, they are just green as well haha! Today I am using a stamp that I purchased at the first Scrapbook Expo I went to when we moved to California, Paper Nest Dolls Fairy Emma with Unicorn. Yes, so that means that I have had this stamp for about 4 years and have not used it yet.

I actually stood in the booth talking to the creator Christine for I don't even know how long bugging the heck out of her and looking at every stamp there was. I had very limited spending budget since we had just moved and it was a day without the kids.  But Fairy Emma with Unicorn was the first stamp I grabbed because Meadow loves unicorns so much.



 

She was a lot of fun to color! Since she was a fairy I went a head and used some glitter to put in her hair like little fairy dust. I also wanted her to stand out a little further than her wings, so I cut her original wings off and stamped 2 copies of her and popped her up away from her wings to make her look as if they were really behind her. I might have done that with the unicorn as well but her arm was over it and well that was just getting to be a bit of a sticky situation.



 

I forgot to color the hair on the first layer so ... just ignore that haha!  I also put glitter on her wings, her dress, and on the unicorn's horn. Everything magical has to have sparkle right? I was going to put some glitter in the unicorns hair as well, but I didn't want to over do it.

The background I wanted it to have a bit of texture. I used the paper crimper to do the Whipped Cream card stock. I also used Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Circle Small Stitch Die Cuts. To get the rectangle parts nice and even and to save some time I also used the Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Rectangle Die Cuts.



the other things I added were some pretty ribbon from A Muse Studio, and some sequins from Amazon. The paper though was just a single piece that I got from Michael's.

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • Unicorn: RV10, 23, 00, YR12, 16, BV01, 0000, Y04, 08, B00, 000, W4

  • Hair: E19, 19, 43, 44, 41, 42, 13,15

  • Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, 04, R20, BV20

  • Dress, Bow, and Wings: BG10, 11,13



Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments