Coffee Blanket - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Hey All! Today I can tell you I am in need of some serious coffee! The at home coffee just isn't going to do! I need some Starbucks! However, I did make this cute little card and it fits today. I used Rubbernecker Stamps Coffee Blanket. Although just the coffee/tea cups (because I will probably be drinking some tea later too) are from the stamp set. But if you look below you can see that it comes with a lot of different elements and sentiments as well.

The background I had a lot of fun with! First I used a Distressed Tea Stain and sponged it all over the Buttercream cardstock. You could tell I had fun I was very inked when I made this, haha! Then I took a Distressed Walnut Stain to stamp down the images from the Splatter Stain stamp set from Rubbernecker Stamps as well.



Although, I didn't use the sentiment from the Coffee Blanket stamp set. I actually used the Thank you From the Rubbernecker Stamps Best Wishes Etc. Stamp set, and stamped that using a Memento Black Tuxedo ink pad.



I had a tiny bit of Oatmeal card stock in my scraps. I used the paper crimper on it and put it in the background for some extra texture. I think it is really funny that I have not used that in years and here I am using it so much you would think that everyone was sick of it. But I really love the texture that it gives and it is so simple. I wrapped some twine around the Oatmeal cardstock before I actually glued it down.

I just finished it off with a bit of sequins and popped up the coffee / tea cups with some 3D foam adhesive. I hope you enjoyed the card today

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page , the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. So fabulous! I bought that set and hope to ink it up this week! Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!