#36 Independence Day/Patriotism with Regan - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]It is time for another Rubbernecker Stamps Challenge everyone. This challenge is all about Independence Day that is coming up right around the corner. How time has gone by this year so quickly. We do know at Rubbernecker stamps that not everyone who takes part in the challenges is actually in the United States so challenge #36 is Independence Day/Patriotism.

This challenge comes just in time for me as well because I am finally in North Carolina and almost unpacked, I needed the break. Praise God that we are almost finished unpacking, and finished with the moving process... I think I don't ever want to move again. I just have a few more things to hang up in my craft room and then I will be posting photos for everyone. It isn't as big as it used to be, but it sure makes a huge difference since I don't have to store the kids homeschool things in my craft room any longer. They actually have a space for their own little classroom down stairs. They are excited!

 



So when I colored this little girl I didn't realize I would be using her for an Independence day card, but with the happy birthday and the colors I figured using Regan would be perfect! She reminds me not only of a friends daughter that she is named after, but also after my cousin who I mostly saw at our 4th of July gatherings, so I love this card.  I popped her up on the card with a couple of 3d foam pieces. I wanted to her to stand out away from the letters as much as I could without making it look bad,



I used my Misti to do the happy birthday. I just moved the stamp to keep everything even as I could, and made one Happy Birthday stand out from the rest by using a dark blue ink pad.



I finished the whole thing off with some red sequins. I was going to use a few blue, but then changed my mind and thought less was more on this card.

The Copic Markers I used are:


  • E000, 00, 11, 21, 04, R20

  • R17, 24, 27, 29, 39

  • B91, 93, 95, 97, 99, 01, 02

  • C3



If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram , Pinterest, and now the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan group on Facebook!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments