Tree With Tire Swing - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]It is time for another Rubbernecker Stamps Challenge. Challenge #34 is going to be fantastic! It is all about the theme of being ready for summer.  My card for the challenge is with Rubbernecker Stamps Tree With Tire Swing.

I remember the best thing about summer is riding the tire swing as a kid. That was so much fun! I am hoping that one of the trees in our new house will be nice and big enough that we can put a tire swing in the front yard or even the back yard for the kids.  I think that would be so amazing for the kids. I can't wait to get there and see!

The challenge is going to be running for 2 weeks so you will have plenty of time. We also have a monthly challenge going in our brand new just started yesterday Facebook Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group! Click here to come and join us!



This new Tree With A Tire Swing I just love. It is fun and easy to color and just perfect for any card. I decided to throw in a sentiment from the Happy Birthday stamp set.  I stamped the birthday sentiment on a 1/2 inch piece of Whipped Cream Cardstock from Fun Stampers Journey. To get the banner look I used scissors to snip out the ends. To cover my mistake that they were not even though I curled the ends at an angle so you couldn't see haha!



Again, I used Rubbernecker Stamps die cuts to cut everything out practically.  The polka dot paper I cut out using the Nested Rectangle With Pierced Edges and I used the Nested Circle Small Stitch die cuts to cut out the image. I love the texture that all the die cuts give to the card.



I also used the paper crimper on the oatmeal cardstock as well. For the last added touches I put on a big button that I had in my stash, and threaded some of the twine through the button.

The Copic Markers that I used are:


  • G24

  • C1, 3, 5, 7

  • E23, 25, 27



If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page! And don't forget to come and join the new Rubbernecker Stamps Fan Group on Facebook

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments