Stuffed Warthog - Rubbernecker Stamps

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Today I have the pleasure of filling in for a team mate, so you are going to get a little more Rubbernecker Stamps this week. I decided I was going to be showing you a lot of the new release items, especially the die cuts. I love my die cuts for sure!

There is a little bit of a background story with this little Stuffed Warthog from Rubbernecker Stamps. When I first saw him, I didn't really realize he had kind of a piggy nose. I thought he looked more like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. I didn't find out until later that the little guy was a warthog like Pumba instead, oops! Well I still think that he looks cute.



I have all the die cuts and things that I used to make this card at the bottom with clickable links so that you don't have to hunt and peck for anything. I hate doing that myself so I would never do that to all of you.

I really love (and you will see just how much in future cards as well) the new Lower and Upper Case Alphabet Die Cuts from Rubbernecker. I only used the lower case on this card though. With my family moving I thought this would be a good time to show this card because I will be missing a lot of people.



I used two different colors to make the two tone effect in the colors. They were Stampin' Up! colors that are old and retired so I couldn't put them on a list sorry. It is so easy and fun to do this to all the letters to make them stand out more and have more character.

I used the paper crimper for the Oatmeal Cardstock. You can also see from the photo above that I used the Nested Rectangle Small Stitch Die Cuts from Rubbernecker as well. I love using die cuts to cut out almost all of the pieces, it really makes measurements a no brainer when I am in a hurry.



In this photo you can see the cute little heart die cuts that Rubbernecker has now. I just love them! There is the Small Heart and the Small Heart Outline die cuts. Although, on the outline one I just used the inner part of it so I could have the whole heart from it. Then I took them and ran the hearts through the Sizzix Textured Fade Embossing Folder. Still really wondering why they call it that and not something like small polka dots or something simple of what it really looks like haha!

To finish everything off I used the twine and the dew drops. I put most everything on with the 3D foam squares and the micro glue dots. I love the micro glue dots they are super small so they fit perfectly on the dew drops or sequins... anything small that I have to put on cards they are perfect size.

The Copic Markers that I used for the Stuffed Warthog are:


  • E93, 95

  • RV21, 17, 19

  • B60, 63, 66

  • C3, 5



If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments