Laundry 1, 2 and some dogs - Rubbernecker Silly Animals Challenge #29

Today is a new day and time for a very fun Rubbernecker Stamps Challenge! This one is especially fun! It is all about Silly Animals! Rubbernecker Stamps has so many silly animal stamps it was really truly hard to pick which stamps to use. Please be sure that after you read my post that you go over and join in the challenge it goes for two weeks.

However, if you would like my 2 cents... this washer with the mouse washing the cat inside has got to be the one that makes me laugh the most!  They are mischievous just like I would be if I were a mouse.. haha! It also makes me think of one of my all time favorite cartoons Tom & Jerry. I really loved that cartoon!





The die cuts that I used with all of these stamps were so very handy to have. I really can't say enough about the Rubbernecker die cuts. Even though the die cuts are the thin ones, they cut through the most amazing things with my simple little big shot.



Can you see the cut on that washing machine? It is so smooth and nice! Like I said FANTASTIC die cuts! The clear stamp sets are also fantastic. I used 3 stamp sets to make this card, but it was so much fun!!! I actually made 2 versions of this card, just because my kids thought it would be funny if the dog was going pee on the washer because he didn't like the cat either haha!



There are even die cuts for the small little bits like the laundry soap, the shelf , everything!! One of the stamp sets even has a wash line to hang the wash and there is even a die cut for that one as well!



 

The only bad thing is I got really far ahead so I dont remember what markers I used for it. Sorry :(

I really hope that you liked my card :)

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

 


Comments