Honey Bee Sprite For The New Aurora Wings Challenge

This week over at the Aurora Wings Challenge blog we have something that will challenge you completely and have fun doing it! The name of the game is BINGO! you can find all the rules over at the challenge blog... only because I don't want to mess anything up. I went full blackout on my card just so I wouldn't mess up my inspiration haha!!

There are all kinds of things that you can use. You can use lace, buttons, and the best thing is.. you can use any stamp to play with! I used The honey Bee Sprite! I love this week little fellow but have never had a chance to use him. I am so glad that I did... I messed in a few places... and you know me.. why start over when you can pop him up and make him 3D! Sometimes I feel I may just mess up on purpose haha!







As you can see from some of the photos I went all out on this card. I used a lace that I found at hobby lobby, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, die cuts from Rubbernecker die cuts, I put glitter on the little wings, and I put layers on the card and on the image. I was going to stitch all the way around as well but my sewing machine... well it is just very stubborn when it comes to doing paper stitches. Would love some recommendations if anyone has any!

I am really sorry I normally remember what markers I used, I even write them down in a daily journal so I know where they are... and I can't find them. I am so sorry I will keep hunting and update my post.

Please be sure to check out the challenge and the current happenings over at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

 

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Aurora Wings please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or Aurora Wings Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments

  1. There's that little cutie! Love, love, LOVE this card! Fabulous dimension and coloring and WooHoo on the full house with the elements. You inspired me to do that as well. Such a gorgeous and well thought out design, Cristena! Amazing work! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!