Lucky Linaya - A & M Memories

We are already getting ready to move into March! So here come all the Easter and St. Patrick's day cards for you. I am not normally a big St. Patty's day card maker. However, this year I just couldn't pass up making something with this super cute image Lucky Linaya from A & M Memories.

You can actually get this stamp right now and start in a progressive challenge over at the A&M Memories Facebook Group. You will not want to miss out! Click HERE to join in!

This image was so fun to color! I decided to make her a traditional Irish red head, but I wanted to make her a little more sassy and modern so I gave her a little bit of a goth, party girl look. I don't know what it is about these stamps they are just so sassy and I love making their legs that have fishnet stockings or just stockings on their legs.



Of course I had to dress the card up a little bit with some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I just love their flowers they are my favorite ones. I used some magnolias, sweetheart blossoms, and some of the spray.



You are not going to believe that I put 99% of this card together with a hot glue gun. The glitter paper on this card is really thick that I got from Hobby Lobby. There wasn't any kind of adhesive that was going to stick on this glitter paper for the regular patterned paper. It was a lot of fun!! It made me laugh the whole time I was doing it.



The patterned paper was just from an all holiday paper pack that I got from Hobby Lobby as well. For the awesome oval die's that you can see the cute stitching from I got from Rubbernecker Stamps. I love these die cuts they are easy to use, they go through all kinds of thick paper. They are fantastic. I also used the polka dot embossing folder from Sizzix after I cut out the paper with the die cut. It just seems to hold the embossing better if you do it after you cut your piece out.

I really loved coloring Linaya! She is just so darn cute with her little pot of lucky shamrocks.

The other Copic markers I used are:

  • Hair: YR02, R05, R46

  • Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, R20 and E04

  • Green Clothes: YG01, 06, 09

  • Black Clothes: C1, 3, 5, 7

  • Stockings: C5

  • Eyes: YG01, 03, 05

  • Pot: E97, 99


 

If you do make anything with Lucky Linaya or anything from A & M Memories please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or A & M Memories Facebook Group! You can also see daily inspiration from the whole A & M Memories design team on the A & M Facebook page.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments