Butterflies For Rubbernecker Anything But A Card Challenge

Today is a beautiful day here in California. It is getting close to butterfly season. Every year we have thousands of butterflies flying around our house and in the valley. It is sometimes hard to drive because you don't want to hit them as they are flying across the roads.

I was really excited to do a project for the Anything But A Card Challenge that starts today and goes until February 26th over on the Rubbernecker Stamps blog. I knew right away with the month that it was and the season so I wanted to use the Butterflies are Free (3020) stamp set.



I absolutely love using Butterflies Are Free stamp set along with all the flowers I get from Wild Orchid Crafts. I love all the flowers that Wild Orchid has. They are good quality and they almost look real in some cases. I love how many different kinds of flowers they offer as well. I think my favorite are the roses and the daffodils.



I also really love the blue gardenias. They are so pretty and I have only been able to use them on one other card. I will be getting more of these flowers to use on future projects for sure.

I really liked the way the butterflies were able to stand up on the flowers without taking up the whole scene of the flowers. They all seemed to blend in very nice with the colors of flowers that I had picked out. The two that didn't blend so well because I wanted to add a few more colors besides the ones that would work with the flowers I just went ahead and stuck them in other places on the clipboard.





I wanted to make the clipboard with a photo for Meadow with a photo that she had taken from camp last summer. It was her first year at camp and she has a lot of photos. However, all the photos are from her swimming. I had gotten her a disposable waterproof camera so her and her friends had a lot more fun taking photos in the water.

So instead I decided to use all the sentiments from the stamp set because they are very encouraging, inspiring and loving. She loves the clipboard and wants to hang it on her wall in her bedroom.

I also used a little bit of lace that I found on sale at Hobby Lobby. I have not used lace on my projects that much but I have a new project for next month that I needed the lace for. I was so very happy to use it because it really adds that light touch of pretty to the project. I left it hanging down a little bit off the clipboard to just add a little something more.



If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!


Comments