Panda In Love - GSD Monthly Challenge

This will be my first time to join in the GSD monthly challenge. I have been wanting to do it for a few months now, but always get side tracked. But when I saw this little Panda In Love I had to make sure to set an alarm on my phone so I wouldn't lose track of time.

I have actually had the little panda finished for a while, it was just getting it on the blog. He is a handsome little devil if I do say so myself. You can find him over at the GSD website, which there is still time to join in if you read this before Jan. 31, 2018. That is when the challenge finishes and GSD moves on to the February challenge. I am excited to see what the stamp is for that one for sure!



Of course I had to use one of the sketches that will be going into my next book! It all just looked so darn cute together.  Please don't laugh at my fur... I am still trying to not be frustrated while doing it. I have this whole idea in my head and then it just seems to go sideways.. haha!

I also followed a photo of a panda and what their hair and cute little feet look like. They aren't exactly as white as we would think them to be. From many of the pictures they are kind of dirty yellow, in less they are the cutie little babies in the zoos. But the adults seem to be kind of dirty little critters but I would still love them all the same. That is why I decided to not make my Panda In Love completely white.



I used many different Copic Markers on this stamp, but not even close to what I normally use for stamps haha!

I used :

  • Fur: c0, c2, c3, c5, c7, c9, W0, W1,

  • Eyes: Copic Multi liner pen, and E23

  • Shading: W5

  • Hearts: R14, R17, R24, R27 , R29 and R39


See I told you it wasn't as many. 



Please be sure to check out the challenge and the current happenings over at Gerda Steiner Designs Website. You can also see what the other people made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful! And take part in the challenges they are fantastic!

Until next time friends!!!


Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments