Love is in the air Rubbernecker Stamps Challenge #26

Who is getting ready for Valentine's day?  I almost have all my Valentine's Day cards finished. Especially with this new challenge from Rubbernecker Stamps "Love is in the air". This was a fun challenge to do for sure!

I am back at making shaker cards. This shaker card was fun because I had picked up some super cute items from Queen & Co. the last Scrapbook Expo that I went to. They are so much fun, I just love them. They were perfect for a valentines day card. I just matched them up with what I wanted to use for my challenge card.



I love how Lulu and Billy fit together so well.  They are just perfect for each other. The way he shyly turns his face away and Lulu is about to give him a smooch on the cheek. They are just so adorable.  I decided when coloring lulu not to do anything to fancy with her dress. I really don't know why, I just thought I liked the simplicity of the card, so it fit.



I used the You're What Happened sentiment on the inside of the shaker card because I feel it goes perfectly with Lulu and Billy.  It is a very sweet sentiment. The white top of the shaker card is a piece from The Paper Cut that Rubbernecker sells at all the Scrapbook Expo shows (can you tell I love going to the Scrapbook Expo haha) or you can get it directly from the Paper Cut. I actually laid the white bit down before I put all the foam down. I did this so I could get placement and that is when I stamped the sentiment on the card.  It was easier to use the window on the white piece to put everything where it needs to be nicely.



You can see in the window all the shaker bits that I got from Queen & Co. They are so much fun to use.

The Copic markers I used are:

  • Lulu's Dress RV10, 13, 23

  • Lulu's Hair: E23, 33, 08

  • Skin on both Lulu and Billy: E000, 00, 11, 21, BV20, R20

  • Lulu's flowers : G24, BV11, 04, Y04

  • Billy's shirt: YR18, 16, 14

  • Billy's pants: B93, 95, 97, 99


If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! And join in the challenge as well!! It is going to be so much fun to have everyone join in!

We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments