Bon Bon Love - A & M Memories

 

Can you believe we are already 3 days into January of 2018? Remember when everyone freaked out about Y2K? haha! We are still here and I am getting ready for Valentines day with making some cards for my kids. Shhh! They don't know I am making them the cards.

For this card I used Bon Bon Love from A & M Memories. This card was a lot of fun to color. I loved coloring the couch the most I think. I loved trying to make the back cushion look like the buttons were really pushing in on the material. I just had problems trying to figure out what color I wanted the buttons to be.



Although after I took the photo the shading didn't come through really well... but well enough I guess. It does look a lot better in person with all the shading on the buttons. I am really happy with the way it came out.



I also wanted to make this into a shaker card to have some fun with it. I had purchased some paper and shaker stuff at the Scrapbook Expo this last time. I love all the shaker card stuff that is out there now.



I also got some of these nice embellishments from the Scrapbook Expo as well. I think everything went really well with Bon Bon Love. I realy just had so much fun coloring her. Although I did have to clean my E23, 25, and 29 while doing this because they got a bit goopy when it came to coloring the bottom cushion.

The other Copic markers I used are:

  • Hair: E40, 42, 43, 44, 49

  • Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, R20 and BV20

  • Shirt: R81, 83, 85

  • Anything red : R17, 24, 27, 29, 35, 59

  • Shorts: B93, 95, 97 and 99

  • Eyes: B01, 02, 05, C2


 

If you do make anything with Bon Bon Love or anything from A & M Memories please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or A & M Memories Facebook Group! You can also see daily inspiration from the whole A & M Memories design team on the A & M Facebook page.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments