Winter Bunnies - Sasayaki Glitter Challenge

These cute little Winter Bunnies are soooo stinking cute! I just love them to bits! They were so much fun to color, even if the new Sasayaki Glitter challenge is White & one other color. I still colored them a little bit to get that nice shadow from the snow. They are in the winter section of her Etsy store. She has some of the cutest images.

 

Doing white with one other color at first I have to say I was a little worried and wondered how I was going to do it, especially after seeing what the rest of my team mates did. But when I saw the bunnies in my stash of Sasayaki Glitter stamps that I already had, I knew exactly what I was going to be doing.



 

I used the Copic marker W0 to shade in the bunnies to make the white really stand out. Then I used R39, 29, 27, 24, 17, 14 for the little hats and scarf. The stamp also has little snow flake dots, but since it would be hard to color those I decided to put little white glitter candy dots on them to make the snow really stand out.



 

I also used the Rubbernecker Stamps die cuts Nested Oval Die Cuts and Nested Oval Small Stitch Die Cuts. 

The sketch and the card for this will be in my next book I am writing I am really excited to have Sasayaki Glitter stamps to show off the samples :)

The only other thing I used for this card was a white gel pen.

If you do make anything with stamp or anything from Sasayaki Glitter please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or The Sasayaki Glitter Group on Facebook or The Sasayaki Glitter Page on Facebook! Don't forget to go over to the blog and participate in the challenges it is a lot of fun!

 

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments