Teddy Bear - Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday #77

It is a gorgeous Sunday morning here in Southern California. It is also Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday #77.  Which also means that it is the last day to get in on the Christmas Sparkles Challenge over at the Rubbernecker Stamps Blog. Can you believe it is already December and the last challenge of the season? Yup the whole team gets to go on vacation from Dec. 18 to the end of the year. Haha I like saying that it sounds sooooo long but it isn't at all haha!

I know that it is Christmas time, and everyone I know has had snow except for my friends that live nearby. But I just couldn't resist doing a Teddy Bear (895-05) card. He is just to cuddly looking to not show him off. I just adore him.



I used to teach card making classes every weekend when I lived up in Washington. However since then, I have had all these kits from people not showing up to class. So I decided to use everything from those kits to see what I could come up with. So all the paper for this card and the flowers are from a kit. It is so much fun making something so completely different out of left overs.


There is also a Teddy Bear die cut if you want to use it. It comes in really handy but I wanted a little bit of grassy background for him. The flowers I love , you can only get them in one place that I know of and that is Wild Orchid Crafts. The flowers come in all kinds of different colors. Although, the paper is so old that I know that it came from Stampin' Up! but I don't even know if it is around anymore.


Don't forget our challenge it is the LAST DAY to enter your project @ midnight! The LAST challenge of the year is Christmas Sparkle. You won't want to miss it or the great prizes! It is so easy to join in the fun!


I really hope that you enjoyed my card today. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments