Snowman Sprite - Aurora Wings Anything But a Card Challenge

No one likes Mondays, but I can say I love the first Monday of every month! Why? Because that is when I get to tell you about a new Aurora Wings Challenge. This month I think the theme of the challenge is perfect! It will be so easy for everyone to join in because I know that everyone has started to make their little Christmas goodies for friends and family. The theme of the challenge is Anything But a Card.  See I told you that it would be perfect.

I decided to use the sweet little Snowman Sprite. He is one of my favorites this time of year. I thought the little Snowman Sprite and his friends would be perfect to make a fun little treat box for a Christmas party. Although I think I may have put to many peppermints in the box.



I had so much fun making this box! I used some sticker paper that I had purchased from Sparkle N' Sprinkle to make the little "snow hills" for the Snowman Sprite. It was a little tricky to get them to stick together though with all that glitter haha! I looked like I had be at the disco for at least a week with all the glitter I got all over myself.



 

The bigger silver snowflakes are just some adhesive glitter paper I had. I used the big shot for the larger one, and a punch for the smaller one.  They were really hard to punch out with the glitter paper that I had gotten from a shop that I don't remember at the expo. I wish I had the glitter paper from The Paper Cut at the time, it would have been so much easier to just use that. Their glitter paper is AMAZING!

I just used a small glue pen and glitter to make the Snowman Sprite look all nice and glittery. I loved coloring those little guys.

 



 

I used Copic markers:


  • Skin? : E000, 00, 11, 21, R20, BV20, BG10, 0000, 000

  • Anything Green: YG23, G24, 28

  • Little stick arms: E59

  • Carrot nose: YR15, 18

  • Coal: C5, 7

  • Hair: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44

  • Anything Red: R32, 35, 37, 39



I even have a little Christmas gift for you! Yes... for you! If you like my little box Click HERE to get the template just for you.

I really hope that you liked the little box and have a fantastic Monday! Please be sure to check out the challenge and the current happenings over at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog! You can also see what the other team members made over there too!  You don't want to miss out on anything! Their projects are so beautiful!

If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Aurora Wings please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or Aurora Wings Facebook Group! You would not believe the inspiration in the group! Please if you are not already in that group go and join! you are missing out for sure by not being in it!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments

  1. So fun and frosty, Cristena! You certainly glittered up a storm and the affect is just fabulous. A perfect little box for peppermints. Snowman Sprite looks adorable in his traditional Christmas colors and I love the snowy hills and the way you've wrapped the snowflakes around the box. Couldn't be cuter! Wishing you and your family the most wonderful holiday EVER! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute... Love all your glitter but I'm happy I didn't think of that... I would fart glitter for a month if I was suposed to ad so much glitter on a project... lmao. Have a great holiday sweetie. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome package for the candies, Cristena! I love seeing all the extra pics on your blog post as glitter is notorious for being hard to capture with a camera. The top photo beautifully shows off the glittering snow on this piece! Love the classic red and green Christmas colors on the image. So fun and absolutely enchanting! Thank you so much for this great inspiration for our latest challenge at AW. Happy Holidays to you and your family~!! MItzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous little box and I love all the glitter, have a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!