Merry Christmas 2017!

Merry Christmas everyone! The whole Rubbernecker Stamps design team got together to bring you loads of Christmas inspiration. You will not be disappointed with everything that they have to bring you.

I have brought you a card that I had great fun with because I used several different stamps to make. I really had a vision when I made this card. I don't always use so many stamp sets, however I don't know a lot of people that make holiday cards with pets. I have 4 dogs (Yorkies) so I had to make something with them on it.I will have to warn you though, this is NOT the best photo of this card. I sent it off and remember AFTER I sent it off that I didn't take a photo of it first ugh! How many of you have done that before? Thank goodness I had texted a photo of it to my friend Angela before I sent it so I have something for you.



I did what I could to get my stamping paper out of the photo... but I don't think there was a chance I was going to get it all out.

I really can't tell you how much fun I had with all of these stamps! I used Presents Set (970), Dogs 2 (3015), Dogs 2 Die Set (3015D), Pup (895-09), Pup Die Cut (895-09D), and  Christmas Tree #4 (971-04). I almost feel I need to hold my breath and say all of that at once Haha! What really made using all of this so easy was the die cuts!! I can't even say how nice it is to have die cuts for all the images.  The only ones I had to cut out were the ones for the presents. But it isn't that hard since they are square for the most part.

I don't know if you can see it on the photo or not.. but I love the printed paper as well. I found the paper pack at Hobby Lobby. But the little gifts for the paper on the top says "Fido" it is actually a paper pack geared towards puppies. There was also a kitty one... but I don't have any.

You will want to go over and check out everyone's projects for sure!

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

We will be starting up our challenges again next week so don't forget to come and join in the fun.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Save

Comments