Gingerbread Gabby - A & M Memories

I don't know about you but I did not get all my Christmas cards finished. Even though I made a few here and there through out the year, I still did not have enough. I always say "I am going to start earlier" and I never do.

I already sent this little cutie out. I had a bit of fun with her. Gingerbread Gabby is just to much fun to color but I had to print her out at 4", anything smaller was giving me issues. I like to do my hair as I have hers and I found the trick tothe hair on the A & M Memories stamps is that I do it just section by section. If I try to do it together then I mess it up every time. Do You have any stamps that you have to figure out how to color them so they look really nice?  I think it is just the curves that mess me up from time to time.

 



I also had to draw heels on her shoes... She is supposed to be standing on her tippy toes... but my imagination always goes a completely different direction at times haha! The Copic markers I used on Gingerbread Gabby are:

  • Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, R24, 14, C1, B21, RV02, B06, BV20

  • Eyes: B01, 05, C2

  • Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44, 47

  • Clothes: R14, 24, 27, 29, 39, G09, 07, 14, YG03, C2

  • Gingy: E99, 97

  • Holly Leaves: G24, 28, YG25

  • Other: W5, 3


The layout of the card is one that you will find in my next book Inspired by the sketch Vol. 2. I can't wait for everyone to see it!



Of course I had to put my normal layers on the whole card just because I love layers!! I feel that it just adds so much to the card. Granted with some images... more simple less layers is the way to go. But for these images I love me some layers!



 

I also love the pompom ribbon that I used on the card. It is so much fun! I don't remember where I got it from because it was just in my scraps box. But I love it! I also love the "bumpy bling" that I got from the Scrapbook Expo a couple of years ago from the Eyelet Outlet. They have so much stuff it is crazy and super affordable too!! Their booth is crazy at the expo!

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from A & M Memories please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or A & M Memories Facebook Group! You can also see daily inspiration from the whole A & M Memories design team on the A & M Facebook page.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments