Elf Queen Sparkles - A & M Memories

Happy Wednesday! We are half way through the week and if you have kids like I do, it is almost Christmas break. I will be spending my Christmas break working on cards like this one. I could not wait to start coloring the Elf Queen Sparkles. She is so very cute. Granted she came out a lot darker than what I wanted because.... let's face it I will work on something until I like it haha! I think it actually took me about 2 hours to color her up.  You can find her on the Etsy store A & M Memories, along with a lot of other super cute digital stamps.



Since her name is Elf Queen Sparkles of course I had to use lots of glitter paper and rhinestones. The rhinestone bits was actually one long one that I just broke in half. It is no fun if you can't see everything, right? So why waste them.  This is another layout that is going to be in my next book. I really can't wait to get the next book all put together for everyone.



I also put some random dots around the outside of her to make kind of a light background with BG000. I love making the dotted backgrounds around the stamps. The dots aren't over powering and the image doesn't look as if it is just floating in the empty nothingness of white cardstock.. haha!

Remember how I said at first that I didn't plan on making her dress so dark? I didn't but I love how the paper ended up matching pretty close, so it worked out perfectly as well.



The Copic markers I used on miss Elf Queen Sparkles are:

  • Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, R20, BV20, R24, 14

  • Hair: E41, 43, 44, 47, 49

  • Dress: BG90, 93, 96, 99, 70, 78, 72, 75

  • Wings: BG0000, 000

  • Other: W5 for shading, Wink of Stella Clear


 

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from A & M Memories please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or A & M Memories Facebook Group! You can also see daily inspiration from the whole A & M Memories design team on the A & M Facebook page.

Until next time friends!!!



My book "Inspired By The Sketch" is now on Amazon Kindle for only $4.99, pick yours up today CLICK HERE

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments