Christmas Surprise ~ Sasayaki Glitter ATG Challenge

There are so many different cute images to choose from for the Anything Goes challenge over at the Sasayaki Glitter blog. It really is hard to just pick out one to do. But when it is an anything goes challenge how can you resist not to play along?

I decided to use one of the newly released images... well it released in November... that is still pretty new right? It is called Christmas Surprise. I just had to have it because Meadow and Stephen are ALWAYS playing in boxes. Their fun little spirit just really makes me laugh and smile.



I was so tired when I made this that I didn't even realize it was a gift box. So I started to color it with E81, 84 and 87. To make it look like a cardboard box from UPS. However, I then saw the bow and was like "Uh OH" but I decided to just go with it, kraft is in right?? haha! I really think he still came out super cute! I also used :

  • Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, BV20, R20

  • Shirt and Bow: R35, 37, 39, 56

  • Bow polka dots and green lights: YG05, 06, 09

  • Christmas Balls and red lights: R17, 24, 27

  • Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44, 47, 49

  • Glasses and blue Christmas bulb: B0000, 000

  • Other: Copic Opaque White


I really hope you enjoyed the card! If you do make anything with stamp or anything from Sasayaki Glitter please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or The Sasayaki Glitter Group on Facebook or The Sasayaki Glitter Page on Facebook! Don't forget to go over to the blog and participate in the challenges it is a lot of fun!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments