Christmas Mice - Sasayaki Glitter New Release

These cute little Christmas Mice as soooo stinking cute! I just love them to bits! They were so much fun to color. They are a new release from Sasayaki Glitter. She has some of the cutest images.

I had a great time coloring the mice for sure. I had Meadow give me ideas on what colors to use and she decided the mice needed to be black/grey like her mouse Whiz. Oh yes we have 2 mice Whiz and Gizmo. Whiz is named after Cheese Whiz haha! So I used the Copic markers 

C1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and E98 on the mice. Where did I use E98? On their nose, cheeks and ears. I printed it out kind of small so instead of using a second color on their ears I went ahead and waited for it to dry the first coat then just went over it again with the E98 to make it a tad bit darker in some areas.



The gifts were fun as well. I am excited as to how well the depth came out with the shading on them. I used W5 for the darker shading to really make them look good. Other than that everything that is red I used Copic markers R17, R24, R27, R29, R59. You also can't really see it probably but there is a little candy cane being held by the middle little mouse sitting down. I colored the candy cane RV63, my daughters fave.



The green bows and the gift I used G14, YG06, YG07, and YG09.

I used Rubbernecker Stamps Nested Small Stitch Circle die cuts to cut out the little brown circle behind the mouse and popped them up with some 3D foam dots to really get some dimension on the card.

The sketch and the card for this will be in my next book I am writing I am really excited to have Sasayaki Glitter stamps to show off the samples :)

The only other thing I used for this card was a white gel pen.

If you do make anything with stamp or anything from Sasayaki Glitter please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or The Sasayaki Glitter Group on Facebook or The Sasayaki Glitter Page on Facebook! Don't forget to go over to the blog and participate in the challenges it is a lot of fun!

 

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments

  1. This cards is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS sorry about the extra "s" on card! (Fingers not working!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!