Christmas Frogs - Sasayaki Glitter New Release

These cute little Christmas Frogs as soooo stinking cute! I just love them to bits! They were so much fun to color. They are a new release from Sasayaki Glitter. She has some of the cutest images. She makes all of her images so easy to color and so easy to bring to life with shading.

I had a great time coloring the little wee frogs. Of course I let Meadow choose the colors of the gifts.. although she wanted me to make purple frogs from some frog she saw on the internet... although I told her to color poison frogs was probably not a good thing... she didn't care she loves purple haha!



 

These little cuties look more like little Santa's helpers that might be up to some mischief than anything else. Maybe that is why I love them so very much. I used G14, G07, YG03 to make them look as green and cute as can be.

To get their clothes, the ribbons and bows, looking so dashing full of Christmas cheer I used all the best of the red Copic markers. I used R39, 29, 27, 24, and 14.



I have not used buttons on my cards for a little while so it was nice to use them this time. Yes, that is paper coming out of the button holes. It was cut, threaded and yes tied into the button. Then I used a piercing tool to make them curl. It is very fun but very delicate work , as they can break easily.



The sketch and the card for this will be in my next book I am writing I am really excited to have Sasayaki Glitter stamps to show off the samples of all my sketches.

If you do make anything with stamp or anything from Sasayaki Glitter please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or The Sasayaki Glitter Group on Facebook or The Sasayaki Glitter Page on Facebook! Don't forget to go over to the blog and participate in the challenges it is a lot of fun!

 

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments