Cheerful Dolly - A & M Memories

I don't know about you but I am one of those people that does not like clowns. Ever since seeing the movie "IT" clowns were a no go for me. However, there are 2 clowns like now.. the first one is my favorite little villainess Harley Quinn. Yes, I am one of those comic book lovers. But now I have another little clown that I like to color and that is Cheerful Dolly from A & M Memories.

I had a bit of fun with this little cutie. She had the hair, but the outfit was a little harder. Why you ask? Because I wanted to make Cheerful Dolly look like Harley Quinn. I saw the image of Cheerful Dolly and my mind went directly to Harley Quinn.

I started with the hair and the make-up. Those were the easy parts for me to do up like the Suicide Squad version of Harley. But the rest I was not so sure about.



So I decided to mix it up a little bit and go with making the rest of her like the comic book version of Harley, the traditional black and red. The Copic markers I used on it are:

  • Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, R24, 14, C1, B21, RV02, B06, BV20

  • Eyes: B01, 05, C2

  • Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59, RV04, 02, B21, 23

  • Clothes: C5, 3, 7, 8, R14, 24

  • Fishnet Stockings: C3, 5

  • Other: W5, 3


The layout of the card is one that you will find in my next book Inspired by the sketch Vol. 2. I can't wait for everyone to see it!



 

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from A & M Memories please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or A & M Memories Facebook Group! You can also see daily inspiration from the whole A & M Memories design team on the A & M Facebook page.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments