Butterfly Mask - A & M Memories

A good mix of cards is always refreshing when you have so many holidays back to back, or at least that is how I feel.  I have a beautiful card for you today using an image from A & M Memories called Butterfly Mask. She is perfect for New Years... I know ... I know we have yet to have Christmas. But I have shown you lots of Christmas cards, and I am probably the only one left making mine haha! Yes... my Christmas cards are going out a weeeeee bit late. But that is okay... it is better to be thought of late than not thought about at all, right?

Now granted my Butterfly Mask girl doesn't have a black dress or the traditional colors for New Year's but she does sparkle and will still look fantastic. I did do the Swirl Elegance Mask girl as well, but you will have to wait to see her closer to New Years, because she is not yet on a card.



She is tons of fun to color and make her stand out. I used a bit of Wink of Stella Clear all over her dress and her mask. I used B000, B00, B01, B02 on her dress, and a bit on her mask. I put some E23 and E25 on her mask just to make it look a little fun.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I love all the flowers that they have to offer. Their flowers looks so beautiful on cards especially this one. My favorites are probably the sweetheart flowers which is what I used on this card.



As you can see I have also put a bit of Wink of Stella on the flowers as well. This card really just sparkles all over the place when you see it in person.

The rest of the Copic markers I used are:

  • Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, R20

  • Hair: E23, 25, 50

  • Lips: R29

  • Eyes: G00, G01




 

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from A & M Memories please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or A & M Memories Facebook Group! You can also see daily inspiration from the whole A & M Memories design team on the A & M Facebook page.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments