Size Matters - Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday #73

It is time again for that wonderful SRS (Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday) #73. I love Rubbernecker Sunday's because it always looks beautiful in the morning and I get to post something fun for all of you.

This week I decided to go with one of America's favorite and one of my favorite beverages. Using the sentiment Size Matters (1053-02) from Rubbernecker stamps was the best way to go! I have been making a lot of coffee cards and I have to say this is one of the best sentiments around. You will probably get a lot of coffee cards from me this week I have been on a bit of a roll.



I decided to recycle a cup from my favorite coffee company Starbucks. I have been on a bit of a roll with that as well you will see why tomorrow.



 

You can tell in the photo above that I used the Coffee Bean Background (201-01) from Rubbernecker Stamps as well. It all just went together so perfectly, the coffee bean background and the embossing folder from Sizzix. I just had to do it all. The putting the actual coffee beans in the card... oh you have never smelled a card like this.. it is great!

 



If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments