Ornament Branches - Rubbernecker Christmas Sparkle Challenge

I know I know it is not December yet... but if you are a card maker (assuming you are since you are here haha) you have already been making your Christmas cards. If you have not already... now is the time to start if you have a lot of them to make.

I have this pretty little card because we are starting a new challenge over at the Rubbernecker Stamps Blog. The theme of the challenge is Christmas Sparkle. I wanted to use the Ornament Branches from Rubbernecker Stamps. I thought it would be fun to put them in a shaker card, with a little bit of glitter. Although I wasn't expecting it to be as hard to photograph as it was. But making the card itself was super easy and I loved every moment of it.

 



I used some fun little dots that I had gotten from Hobby Lobby and I can't remember where the Merry die cut came from. I also love this ribbon that I put on there. It is perfect for the Christmas season!



I hope that you enjoyed my card for this challenges inspiration. If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments