May Your Coffee - SRS #75

This card and sentiment are perfect for today, since tomorrow is Monday. You got it! Today is Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday! Coffee is even good on a Sunday morning as well!  Everyone dreads Monday. So May Your Coffee from Rubbernecker Stamps is a great sentiment for anyone. It is a great pick me up for someone that may be having a really rough time.

Rubbernecker stamps has really been coming out with a lot of great coffee sentiments that the whole team just loves. I just had to use this stamp for a Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday so I have been waiting!



This sentiment also proved to be a good sentiment to make a shaker card out of. I was unsure what I was going to do since the sentiment is a little bit large, but then with all the shaker cards that I have been making what is one more right haha! I am seriously into shaker cards as of late. They are just so much fun. I have a lot that I have done that I need to show all of you.

With this shaker card I didn't have to use any copic markers but I did recycle another Starbucks cup to make it. Since  it is a coffee card you just have to use the coffee bean background stamp as well. It looks so good on the dark brown espresso card stock from Stampin Up! I just happen to have a few bits of it left so I could make this card with it. I also used the Stampin up! espresso ink for the coffee bean background and for the May Your Coffee stamp.


Don't forget our challenge it is the LAST DAY to enter your project @ midnight! The current challenge is Autumn Glitz! You won't want to miss it or the great prizes! It is so easy to join in the fun!


If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments