Happy Thanksgiving Ethel Cooking - Rubbernecker Stamps

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 


I want to let everyone know how thankful I am that you read my blog when you do. When I get comments or see that someone has come to my blog it brightens my day. I get joy that people enjoy the projects that I post on my blog. Thank you so much.

Today the RN team is doing thanksgiving posts to show the different ways in which we all used the Thanksgiving Poem from Rubbernecker Stamps. Here is what I did with mine. I am sad to say though I didn't write down what colors I used to color these two wonderful takes on Ethel Cooking. I did them earlier in the year when I was asked to color the images for the new Rubbernecker Stamps packaging. I should have written them all down. Well next time :)





I made the two different ones because I had planned on putting them together and try to make it look



like they were both cooking together.... but then I realized how HUGE my card was going to have to be haha! I mean these are already 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 cards, so you can imagine how large that card would go. I still had to make them an agreeable size to either stick in the mail or a good size so they can be put in the Rubbernecker Stamps booth at the Scrapbook Expos. Yes! All the cards you see at the booth are done by either the design team or by a wonderful lady named Mandy (she has been our guest DT on the RN team blog) and her students. They make the most AMAZING cards!

I made sure to take photos of each card so you could see it a little closer so my photos are going to be a bit smaller today. I hope you don't mind.

As you can see I did fussy cut both of these out (silly me forgot that I have the amazing matching die cut ... oops!) I wanted as much as the Thanksgiving Poem as I



could so it was still able to be read.

I think the only thing I did differently on both of these cards is changed the background paper. I reallyliked both of the papers that I used and couldn't decided on which one I wanted to use more so I just both.  I popped up both the images of Ethel Cooking to give it some dimension. Although the Thanksgiving Poem is also popped up. You know I love my dimension on cards.

As finishing touches I added some thick wired ribbon to the cards and I had to have my bling, so there are orange rhinestones in the corners.

I really love this stamp of Ethel cooking. There is another stamp



of Ethel fighting with a chicken (although it is large enough to be a turkey) to get it stuffed but I don't have that one. It is called Ethel Stuffing Chicken . Kind of wish I did it is a great stamp that makes everyone smile.

Speaking of getting stamps! There is an amazing Black Friday Sale going on right now over at Rubbernecker Stamps!!  You will not want to miss it!

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

 

Comments