Cornucopia - Rubbernecker Autumn Glitz Challenge

This is going to be an amazing challenge! I love things that are sparkly and the new Rubbernecker Challenge is just that! Our theme for this challenge is Autumn Glitz!

Autumn is always such a beautiful time of year (in less you are some of my friends in Washington who are already getting snow... I think it skipped them this year haha!) The colors are changing, the smell of the crisp Autumn air. Down here in Southern California though... nothing ever really changes it is just brown... always brown... but the Autumn brings the fresh smell of snow from the mountains, exactly where snow should be and stay if you ask me haha!

Autumn also means that Turkey day is near!!! Love some turkey! Although I will be doing a happy turkey day post as well, so I thought I would save the turkey card for then. So I decided to use this shaker card I made using Cornucopia from Rubbernecker Stamps. I had such a wonderful time picking out all the colors that I used on this. Although I have to say I am sorry because I didn't save which ones that I used.



I love the way after I cut out the screen for the shaker card that the sentiment, the cornucopia and everything just fit together on the card. Of course when everything was all said and done... I still had to add a few sequins to the card to give it even more bling.



I wish I would have gotten a better photo of just the cornucopia however I wanted you to see all the fun inside of the shaker as well with the patterned paper. The funny part to me is the beads and things in the shaker seem to match the colors of the cornucopia really well. Only I colored the cornucopia months before I even put the card together .... I love it when a good plan comes together haha!!



I really like how Rubbernecker Stamps put this scripture together for the stamp with all the different fonts and things. It looks beautiful. It also fit right in with the upcoming holiday and the cornucopia. I just stamped that on the paper after it was cut with some Crumb Cake ink from SU. I still have all my pads when I used to be a demonstrator.  I like the softness the ribbon brings to the card. It is there, yet it is not overwhelming the card to take away from anything else.

 



Here is a better look at the sentiment Philippians 4:6. Didn't Rubbernecker just make that look fantastic?

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments

  1. I see you don't monetize copictopia.com, don't waste your traffic, you
    can earn additional bucks every month with new monetization method.

    This is the best adsense alternative for any type
    of website (they approve all websites), for
    more info simply search in gooogle: murgrabia's tools

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!