Wine Glass - Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday #71

It is a gorgeous Sunday morning here in Southern California! I love waking up to the sun! So, how about some Wine for Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday? I don't even drink wine anymore but this brings back a lot of funny memories from when my husband and I were dating.

The sentiment that I am using today for my Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday card is so much fun! I reminds me of my husband exactly! I think it was made just for him! The sentiment that I am using with Rubbernecker's Wine Glass (639-05) is Make You Lean (1052-03). These two stamps go perfectly together!



I tried to get the best photo that I could of the sentiment since I made that part of the card into a shaker card. It is hard when there is so much static electricity around here lately. We normally don't have those issues but even my hair has been going crazy lately.

I loved putting this paper with it though! It is the same paper that I used for the Wine Sprite earlier this week too. I was doing the wine sprite with this sentiment and decided to bust out the Wine Glass from Rubbernecker so I could do this card too. I love how the sentiment goes with so many different stamps!!



The last part says "and funny people" haha! Love it!!

I did go a little out of the lines with the markers I was using with the wine glasses. I didn't want to dare even try to erase it with the colorless marker in fear that it would bleed everywhere with the red. I think I might try to do another one but with white wine. I think that would be fun too.



The Copic Markers I used are: RV42, R56, 59, 29 and BG0000

Pretty easy load on the markers this time verses the 35 I used the last card haha!

Don't forget our challenge it is the LAST DAY to enter your project @ midnight! The current challenge is Halloween Boo! You won't want to miss it or the great prizes! It is so easy to join in the fun!


If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments