Trick or Treat Cat - Rubbernecker Challenge #20 Halloween Boo!

It is time for another Rubbernecker challenge and this time it is for one of my favorite holidays. I am so happy to get to make Halloween cards once again. I really mean that too! My arm is healing nicely, even if there is still some tenderness and some pain, but I am getting there! It felt so good to make this card. I even made a birthday card this week too that I will post later.

The challenge for Rubbernecker Stamps this go, as you might be able to guess is called Halloween Boo. So of course I had to use my favorite Trick Or Treat Cat. I used some of my favorite Halloween patterned paper as well.



I think of of the things I loved the most about this (besides the Trick or Treat Cat) is that it is so easy to cut out. Even if you dont like to fussy cut, it goes so fast and so easy with the straight lines that it makes life very simple if you have a lot of them to cut out.

This is a fun stamp for a Halloween invitation or just as a card to say hello. The little cat is just so darn cute popping up out of that bag.

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



 

 

 

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Save

Comments