Happy Halloween - Rubbernecker Stamps Halloween Set 3

Happy Halloween!! This is my favorite holiday by far. It is the one time of year that you can dress up to be something or someone fun that you are not. I am using my favorite family photo from when we went to Disneyland for my birthday and for the Mickey Mouse Halloween Party. It was so much fun! That is probably another reason it is my favorite holiday is it is 10 days after my birthday.


Being part of the Rubbernecker Stamps design team you get to do fun things like do all team holiday postings like today. I love to see what all the team members come up with and they all look so fantastic! You will want to go over and see what they all did for sure. I used Halloween Set 3 (475) for my project. I also used a Ken Oliver Mixed Media Frame. I used Ken Oliver Color Bursts to give the frame itself some color. I was actually supposed to do something else with it. But it became very muddy and did not look all that great. However, after looking at it for a while, I decided it looked perfect for Halloween.



After looking at it, I used a stencil, texture paste and some black paint to give it some more texture and Halloween feel about it.


I used some old big shot Bigz alphabet plates that I had to cut out the Halloween letters. I can't remember where I got the happy from, but that is a die cut as well. The spider web stamp is from Rubbernecker Halloween Set 1 (473).


It was so much fun making this frame I just loved it!



Don't forget our challenge! The current challenge is Copper & Gold. You won't want to miss it or the great prizes! It is so easy to join in the fun!


If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments