Brush Butterflies - SRS #69

It is another beautiful Sunday morning here in California. It is still getting up to 109 degrees out here in the desert.  I love to see the butterflies migration every year. There are thousands of them flying about all the time. But, they are all gone now. So, I thought I would use Rubbernecker Stamps Brush Butterflies to bring some smiles into Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday morning.

I love that with these butterflies, you can either color them simple or color them more detailed. It is completely up to you. What makes them even better is the matching die cut set! It is called the Fluttering Butterflies Die Cuts. It is a MUST when having this stamp set.



The sentiment is also from this stamp set, making it much easier to decide what to put on it. I had a lot of fun coloring these butterflies and putting this card together.

Don't forget our challenge it is the LAST DAY to enter your project @ midnight! The current challenge is Anything Goes! You won't want to miss it or the great prizes! It is so easy to join in the fun!


If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments