SRS #65 Single Rose ~ Rubbernecker Stamps

Todays inspiration was so much fun to do! Rob from Rubbernecker Stamps sent me this image he had stamped and asked if I would make a shaker card out of it. I was more than willing to do so! Rob always does beautiful creations with the Ken Oliver Color Bursts and the Rubbernecker Stamps. This made me excited to partner up with him for a card.

Rob sent me a couple images to do this with. The one I am going to show you today is one he did with the Rubbernecker Stamps Single Rose (1038) and French Script Background (448). You can see the other card he helped to create from a couple weeks ago Watercolor Forest.  I used it for SRS #63.



The sentiment I used is Colossians 3:2 (1050-15) it is one of the new ones from Rubbernecker Stamps.  I love all the faith based stamps Rubbernecker has.

I made this one the same way I did the Watercolor Forest card as well. Just putting the foam tape around it and using some sequins and beads that I had. I doodled the frame around it.



I think I am really getting into doing shaker cards. They have become my favorite because they are so fun and easy to do. You have that extra little "wow" with the biggest fuss is just deciding which sequins you are going to use :)

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

 

Save

Comments