#19 Rubbernecker Challenge Anything Goes

So happy to show you another creation for a Rubbernecker Stamps challenge! This challenge is so much easier than the last couple of challenges probably because you get to do anything you want. The challenge is

ANYTHING GOES!


Isn't that awesome! I love it when the challenge is anything goes because you're not limited to what you want to use or do.

The card I have created is another one that I did with Rob from Rubbernecker Stamps. I love all the images that he sent to me to make shaker cards out of, especially the Watercolor Forest ones. He is so talented with the Ken Oliver's Color Bursts.



 

I loved making this one as it made me think of fall. That is one thing that I miss about living in Washington is all the colors of the different seasons changing. We don't have that down here in the desert any longer.



I drew the frame outline because it needed that something extra. Then I added the sentiment Miracles Happen to the card.

The beads and sequins are the last things that I added and I just love how the gold brought out the oranges of the Color Bursts.

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

 

Save

Save

Save

Save

Comments