#18 Rubbernecker Challenge Make Me Smile

Make me smile is the new challenge over at Rubbernecker Stamps. I could not resist using my favorite stamp Bird With Feathers for this challenge. He is just so adorable and I love the look on his face. This little bird just makes me smile and laugh every time I see him.

To make the card extra fun, I made it into a birthday shaker card. I used a few different elements to

make this card look really fun. But one of the things I did was I used to get the FSJ Bloom Boxes but I would never put the cards together, I was always to busy. So I decided since I am still waiting on surgery I would put all that pre-cut card stock and elements to good use.



I loved all the cut out windows of this card stock and thought it would be fun if two of the windows were the shaker and the little bird with feathers was popped partly out of the third window. Sure enough it worked!



and he looks absolutely adorable! I made sure to use the matching Bird With Feathers Die Cut so I didn't nick off one of this little feathers.  I love how it all came together. I do have to say it was kind of hard getting all the shaker items to go because the items don't move back and forth between windows. They are actually two completely different areas for the shaker.



The sentiment is a new one that is not online just yet. It is called Another Birthday (1054-02 is the item number so you can search it later if you like. I will probably update this post with a link once it goes online).

The Copic markers I used are:

Y06, 08, 15 for his body

YG01, 05, 07 for feathers

and YR12, 16, 18 for his beak

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

 

Save

Comments