Watercolor Forest ~ Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday #63

Todays inspiration was so much fun to do! Rob from Rubbernecker Stamps sent me this image he had stamped and asked if I would make a shaker card out of it. I was more than willing to do so!  Rob always does beautiful creations with the Ken Oliver Color Bursts and the Rubbernecker Stamps. This made me excited to partner up with him for a card.

Rob sent me a couple images to do this with. The one I am going to show you today is one he did with the Rubbernecker Stamps Watercolor Forest. I wasn't to interested in this stamp until he did something with it, and now I love it! I am actually thinking of making my Christmas cards with it.



I put the window on with just some foam tape. I cut it long and then cut notches in it so I could bend it around the corners of the window I needed. I also used a pre-cut cardstock window from The Paper Cut, that Rubbernecker Stamps now carries. I am in LOVE with all this great pre-cut cardstock with my arm being banged up. It has helped out so much!



Before putting everything on though, I doodled the little "s" or curvy lines (they were supposed to be curvy) around the frame of the pre-cut window. I just felt it needed something, and it did the trick!  I also used my awesome Misty Tool (that Rob was so amazing in sending me to help with my busted arm - thank you Rob!) To get the sentiment on there correctly. I would have stamped that lopsided and completely off center had it not been for the Misty. I have been using the heck out of that thing!



After getting the front of it finished I just popped some sequins and beads into the window part to close it all up. You can see from this photo that I used some white sequins as well, I don't know why, I just thought it looked nice. I did use purple cardstock though. I wanted to pull some of the purple Rob used with the color bursts out into the rest of the card.

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

 

Comments