Wise Owl Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday #41

Happy Sunday everyone! Well it is that time again where we only have one more day left to play along at the Rubbernecker challenge that is going on. I wanted to take the time to try and inspire you to play along with the masculine challenge.

I have so many friends, family and other people that I have taught how to make cards say that "we don't have enough cards for the men or boys in our lives" well this is the chance to get inspired and show us your stuff over at Rubbernecker, and possibly win some free stuff! Everyone likes free stuff don't they?

Well tonight at 11:55pm is the last chance you will have to play along. Here is the card that I made for you today. I used Wise Owl, because every man thinks he is a wise "owl" right? haha!

 



This sentiment while makes me think of myself at times, also makes me think of just about any man as they age in my life as well. I think this would be a perfect birthday card for just about any man in most people's lives. The sentiment is Reached The Age also from Rubbernecker Stamps.



The paper and embellishments are just some old ones that I had sitting around I think are retired Stampin' Up from YEARS ago!

This is a card that I made when I first started making cards for Rubbernecker Stamps only because my arm is , yes still out of commission sorry... I will try to have some new cards for you soon. I have a doctors appointment April 11th so please any prayers would be fantastic, welcomed and I would be very thankful for them! It is only because of God that I believe I am still sane at this point.

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments