Washing Machine Fun - Rubbernecker Stamps

Washing Machine is one of the stamps from Rubbernecker that my daughter picked out. I love the stamp! It makes me laugh every time I see it. It also kind of reminds me of the old Tom & Jerry cartoons that I used to watch as a kid. Those were great cartoons!

I couldn't resist this stamp and making a card with it. This is just adorable with the cat in the washer and the mouse closing him in! haha! You can't tell me that you don't laugh when you see this stamp.

washing-machine-from-rubbernecker-bycopictopia

I also used the sentiment Sorting Life, which I believe is great to go with Washing Machine. I had to add the clothes pins and the hanger that I had from some old embellishments. Anyone else have issues with throwing out crafting supplies? I just can't seem to do it most of the time.

The paper that I used is just some old Stampin' Up! paper that I had left over... nope I don't get rid of that either... haha! The background on the white card stock is a fun dry embossing folder that I got from Darice called Snow.

Before I go, I want to tell you about an awesome new challenge we are having over at the Rubbernecker Blog starting next Tuesday, Jan. 17th. It is going to be so much fun! It is going to run bi-weekly with a different theme and LOTS of inspiration from our two different teams. The teams will get together and give you all kinds of great inspiration for the holidays, birthdays and more!! You will not want to miss joining in on the challenges!

I really hope that you like this card that I made. Here are the Copic Markers that I used:

img_4878

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!



Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!



Until next time friends!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Comments