That Annoying Moment - Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday #31

That Annoying Moment from Rubbernecker Stamps is one of my favorite sentiment stamps! It makes me laugh every time I read it! HAHA! I know a lot of you probably feel this way about working... I have felt this way about a few of my jobs! Not all of them but a few.

I thought it would be a lot of fun if I added the Chicken Coop stamp along with the Birds Set for this sentiment. Have you ever picked out the rest of what you were going to do just from the sentiment alone because you KNEW that is what you wanted to use?

 



 

I also used Chicken Wire but I probably should have thought about that BEFORE I did the birds... dont know. But either way I still like it!



I actually popped up a couple of the birds instead of masking them with the Chicken Coop. That was a lot of fussy cutting but I enjoyed it because it really added a little something to the card.



 

Don't forget!!


The Rubbernecker Design Team is going to be hosting challenges ever other week (meaning you will have 2 weeks to join in) and the first one is Tuesday, January 17th!! That is THIS Tuesday!! I am so excited! I will be posting here so that you will remember but we really want to have fun and participate! :) So don't forget!

If you do make anything with either of these stamps or anything from Rubbernecker Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or the Rubbernecker Facebook page!

Don't forget to go and see the rest of the teams creations over at the Rubbernecker blog as well! We will have challenges, contests, videos and lots of inspiration all week long! You can also catch us on Instagram and Pinterest!

Until next time friends!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

Save

Save

Comments