I Must Protest! - Bloobel Stamps

I Must Protest is a new stamp from Bloobel Stamps that is a lot of fun! The sign actually comes as a blank slate for you to put whatever you would like. It is also part of a progressive challenge in the Bloobel Stamps Facebook Group. I Must Protest is the January Stamp.



I actually colored a couple of these to see what colors worked best and to just practice a little bit. When images like this have a lot of fine details like the face I like to practice a little bit.

I also decided to give her a wood sign instead of just your basic poster board sign. I thought it would look more fun.



I had so many different ideas about what to put on my sign. I started to sell Younique make up so I was going to put "by some make up will ya!". But I thought that might come across a bit wrong... and might be a little upsetting to some people haha! So I decided to put what I feel at times when my hubby tries to use my copics for making marks on stuff. That really gets my goat! so I went with "Hands off my Copics" haha! Love it!!!



of course I put some layers on there.. and had a lot of fun putting everything together for this card. I used a splatter embossing folder from Fun Stampers Journey, thinking it would go well with my protest of hands off my copics. I think it looks great for the parts you can see.

I also made the ribbon into a flag which I don't think I have EVER done before.. normally I make them from paper. So I am pretty happy the way it came out and didn't fall apart after I cut it. Mostly because I had already attached the ribbon THEN decided to cut it haha!


If you do make anything with this stamp or anything from Bloobel please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or Bloobel Facebook Group! Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!



Comments

  1. I like your blog. Mine has old links, updates needed I think I may just close it down. I can't afford paying someone what they charge and now that you aren't doing it... I'm lost. Have a wonderful time away. Hey do you know Cindy Lawrence? She used to be a SU demo and now teaches Copic markers too. Xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!