Happiness is... - The Paper Shelter

I made this card a while back after my sweet little grace passed away. I am using Autumn Trends from The Paper Shelter. I thought I would use it for their current challenge over at their challenge blog. The challenge is to simply use a digital stamp. I think I have that covered! This is one of my favorite one of The Paper Shelters stamps. However, I got so side tracked with homeschooling the kids that I missed out. But that is okay... I can still show off the card and have a good time doing it!

The happiness is... was just handwritten by me because I couldn't find a sentiment that I really wanted to use. Plus nothing really expressed how I felt about the card at the time either.



 

I love this layout that I used on this card. I have used it on another card before (which you will all get to see sooner or later as my blog took a complete dump... but hey that just means it was time for a facelift right?? :) ) I love this layout so much that I put it in my book "Inspired by the sketch" so you will get to see it in there. Actually a lot of my cards are in there. However I have a team of great gals that also make cards for me when I make the sketches.

I used a bit of different patterned papers on here some A Muse and some from... well a stack that I dont know where I even got it haha! The flowers though... the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts! They have the best flowers in the would if you ask me! I love them!

The image like I said was supposed to be an Autumn color.. but I went with more Y11, 13, 15, 17, YG00, 01 03, 06 kind of colors with a white jacket and jeans B99, 97, 95, 93, 91

I really hope that you all like the card! I have started selling my cards so that part of the proceeds can go to the Gary Sinise Foundation for our vets, just like part of the proceeds for my book go to the same place. You can purchase this card HERE.



Save

Comments