Penguins Friends - The Paper Shelter Christmas Challenge

Penguins Friends is a TPS (The Paper Shelter) stamp that I have had for a very long time. However, I have a bad habit of coloring things and just not putting them into a card until I need them. Well I got her all finished, looking beautiful for Christmas. That is this weeks challenge #275 over at the TPS blog. You should play along because you know that you could use some free stamps (yes that is the prize, as long as you use their stamps... which why wouldn't you). Plus you know you are already working on Christmas cards anyway.



Penguins Friends The Paper Shelter created by Copictopia

 

I loved coloring this sweet little girl. My daughter colored her as well in pink, while I used more traditional Christmas colors of green and red. The white puffy stuff on her is by Marvy it is callled "Snow Marker". I have not been able to find it anywhere in any store. Most of the stores have stopped carrying it for some reason. But I found it on Amazon.com.

The paper I used is from Paper Studio. The paper came in a small 6x6 pack at Hobby Lobby. The bells I have had for years from Michael's. I used a punch to make the bits of holly leaves, some bakers twine to hold the 3 bells together and glue dot to keep it on the card.

Penguins friends the paper shelter created by copictopia

The Copic markers that I used are pretty simple:

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, R20, BV20

Clothes: R42, 27, 29 and G24, 29, YG23,25

Jacket Buckles C1

Boots and Penguins: C1, 3, 5, 7

Penguins Feet and Noses: Y35

Eyes: BG0000, 000, B01, C1

If you do make anything with Penguins Friends  or anything from The Paper Shelter please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or The Paper Shelter Group or Facebook Page!

Until next time friends!!!  Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

copictopia-cristena-signature

Save

Comments