Christmas Rudolph - Wee Stamps

Rudolph from Wee Stamps has to be one of my favorite reindeer stamps. He is just so cute, chubby and fluffy. Yes, fluffy I can see it in the image can't you? Granted I didn't color him so that it would look like fur, but he still looks fluffy to me. I love the ornaments hanging from his little antlers and his sweet little sweater. Rudolph Wee Stamps created by Copictopia

I really have to say that I just love all the elements of this image. They make me smile.

I had some fun with the candy cane ribbon I picked up at Joann's on clearance (love the clearance aisles!). It just went so well with the Queen & Co. paper I picked up at the expo. I have to get my hands on more of that paper! I love it!

Rudolf Wee Stamps created by CopictopiaI also picked up the little "candy" sticker elements at the expo as well. I probably do 90% of my shopping at the scrapbook expos because you can get some really great deals!

Rudolf Wee Stamps created by Copictopia

The bells I have had for years. I got the bells from Stampin' Up! but you can get the mini bells just about anywhere right now. I normally find them next to the felt in any crafting/fabric store. I took the pains of threading them on some red and white bakers twine. I also use the smallest circle punch I have to make super small holly. I did all this years ago when I first got the bells and they have just been sitting in my "tackle" box for the longest time. Now I have some holly dies that I could have used but, why when they are already done.

The Copic Colors I used are:

Rudolph's Fur, nose, feet, antlers: E43, 42, 40, 70, 71, 74, 79, 98

Hair: E09, 13

R29, 27, 24, G29, 24, YG25, 23 for everything else

If you do make anything with Rudolph  or anything from Wee Stamps please feel free to share them with me on my facebook page or Wee Stamps Facebook Group, and even their Facebook Page! Don't forget to go over to the challenge blog and participate in the challenges it is a lot of fun!

Until next time friends!!!  Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, TwitterPinterest, and if you want to connect with me even more come see my facebook page!

copictopia-cristena-signature

Save

Comments